Maharashtra Post Office recruitment 2021 Free Job Alerts for all Maharashtra Postal Job Aspirants. Good news for you all there are a total of 2428 GDS Vacancy available across all the post offices of Maharashtra. Here you will get detail information about Maharashtra Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021 Notification PDF & the Direct Link to apply for Maharashtra Post Office GDS Vacancies.
Maharashtra Postal Circle has published Maharashtra GDS Cycle III 2020-21 notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak for all the Post office of Maharashtra State. There are a total of 2428 vacancies available for Branch Post Master(BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM) and Dak Sevak Post.
As per the Employment newspaper, The Maharashtra Postal Recruitment 2021 is live now. Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can fill up the application form. The application process will be live till
26th May. Last Date Extended to 10th June
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Post Name||BPM,ABPM & Dak Sevak|
|Salary||Rs 10,000 to Rs 14,500|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date||26/05/2021 extended to 10th June|
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2021 Details
Dear Aspirants, Please check the details before applying the application form. Here you will get all the details of Maharashtra Postal Circle bharti 2021.
|Starting of Application||27-04-2021|
|Last Date to apply||26-05-2021 extended to 10th June|
|Last date for fee Payment||10th June|
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male Rs.100/-
- All Female/SC/ST and PH Candidates: Rs.0/-
Candidates can pay the fees via online using CC/DC/Netbanking and Offline by visiting nearest post office.
A student can fill upto 20 choices. For 5 choices the application fee is Rs 100.
|Post Name||No of Post|
|BPM,ABPM & Dak Sevak||2428|
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Salary
- For Branch Post Master (BPM):Rs. 12000/- to Rs.14500/-
- For Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM) & Dak Sevak (Dak Sevak): Rs. 10000/- to 12000/-
The following eligibility Criteria & educational qualification required for the Maharashtra Postal Circle bharti 2021
- The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 27.01.2021.
- There is age relaxation applicable as per the laws.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard as compulsory or elective subjects
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment Official Notification PDF
Here is the link to download the official notification of Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Post Office Vacancy
Follow the below procedure to apply the Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 application form. Apply on or before 26th May 2021.
The Application Process Consists of three Steps
- Registration: Candidates need to register first by providing all the details
- Fee Payment: Then the candidate needs to pay the fee. for all Female/SC/ST and PH Candidates, this step is not required
- Online form fill-up: Then Step 2 Fill the Application. Step 2. Upload documents. Step 3. Submit Post preferences. Preview and take a print out.
Important Links For Maharashtra Post Office Vacancy 2021
Maharashtra Post Office Result 2021
Some FAQ about Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
How many vacancies in Maharashtra Postal Circle?
There are a total of 2428 GDS Vacancies available in Maharashtra Postal Circle.