OSSSC PEO Syllabus PDF 2023: If you are looking for the Odisha Panchayat Executive Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern then you are in the right place. This article will discuss the detailed syllabus and Exam Pattern of the OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment Examination 2023.
OSSSC has released the Exam Date of Odisha PEO Vacancy 2023. The OSSSC will conduct a written examination on 9th July 2023 to fill up 2297 no Odisha PEO Vacancies. Therefore it is advised to all the aspirants of OSSSC PEO to study for the upcoming written examination. To help all the PEO aspirants we are providing you the latest exam pattern and detailed syllabus of Odisha PEO Recruitment 2023. All the details Odisha PEO Recruitment Examination & syllabus is as follows.
Odisha VLW Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 Overview
|Job Details||Panchayat Executive Officer|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Skill Test|
|OSSSC PEO Recruitment Notification|
|OSSSC PEO Question Paper PDF|
|Odisha Statistical Field Surveyor Question Paper PDF|
|OSSSC RI, ARI & Amin Recruitment 2023|
Odisha PEO Exam Pattern 2023
Written Exam: There will be a written test for this recruitment. The written test will be 180 Marks and consists of 180 MCQ-type questions.
- Each Question carries 1 mark.
- The duration of the exam will be of 3 hours
- The written test shall be of the standard of the High School Certificate examination
- There will be a negative marking for wrong and multiple answers and a 0.5 mark will be deducted.
The distribution of questions is as follows.
|Subjects||No of questions||Maximum Marks|
Practical Skill Test: Practical Skill test will be for 1 hour and the total mark is 50 Marks. Questions will be asked about Basic Computer Skills like MS Windows and MS Office(Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Odisha PEO Syllabus 2023
OSSSC PEO(VLW) Syllabus 2023 is extremely important for the aspirants of the Odisha VLW Vacancy. According to the Odisha PEO Recruitment notification 2023, the syllabus for the OSSSC PEO Recruitment is as follows
Mathematics: 35 Marks
- Number System: Natural Numbers, Integers, Rational & Real Number addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Square roots, Decimal Fractions,
- Unitary Method: Time and distance, Time & Work, Percentage & Average, Simple & Compound Interest, Profit Loss & Discount, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Square & Square root, Cube & Cube root
English: 40 Marks
- Verbs, Tenses, Modal, Active and Passive voice, Subject-verb Agreement.
- Connectors, Types of Sentences, Direct and Indirect Speech, Comparison.
- Articles, Nouns, Pronouns, Prepositions.
- Unseen passage (400-450 words in length) with various comprehension questions.
Odia: 35 Marks
- (a) GRAMMAR
- Transformation of sentences:
- (Affirmative, Negative, Interrogative, Exclamatory, Simple, Compound,
- Transformation of words:
- (noun to adjective and adjective to noun)
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Correction of common errors in words
- Idioms and Phrases
- Taddhita and Krudanta
- Punctuation marks
- Translation (From English to Odia of objective type)
- (c) COMPREHENSION OF AN UNSEEN PASSAGE
General Knowledge: 35 Marks
- Historical events, dates, personalities, and places,
- Geographical facts with places,
- States, Countries, and Institutions with Headquarters,
- Books and authors,
- Scientific facts and discoveries with dates, persons, and uses,
- Current events with locations and personalities,
- Matching questions of miscellaneous type
Basic Computer Knowledge: 35 Marks
- MS Windows: Introduction of windows
- MS Office: MS Word, MS PowerPoint,& MS Excel
Some FAQs about OSSSC VLW Recruitment 2023
How can I become a VLW in Odisha?
You can become a VLW in Odisha by qualifying for the OSSSC VLW recruitment examination.
What is the salary of VLW in Odisha?
The Odisha Panchayat Executive Officer pay scale is Rs21700 – Rs69100 Per Month as per the Pay Matrix Level 5 cell 01. The starting salary of PEO in Odisha is Rs 21700/- per month.
What is PEO in Odisha?
Odisha PEO Stands for Panchayat Executive Officer. The Panchayat Raj and Drinking Water Department recruits one Executive officer in each Panchayat for the supervision and monitor the functioning of GPs and guide the elected representatives of GPs in the process and procedures of decision-making at the Gram Panchayat.