Odisha JA Question Paper PDF: The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission is all set to conduct the OSSSC JA Written examination on 9th July 2023. Therefore all the Odisha Junior Assistant Aspirants should study properly for this examination.
To help you we are providing you with all the Odisha Junior Assistant Previous year question papers in PDF format. Candidates are advised to download and practice all the OSSSC Junior assistant question papers to score good marks in the upcoming exam.
Odisha Junior Assistant Question Paper PDF
|Name of Exam||Junior Assistant Written Exam|
|Post Category||Question Paper|
|Age Limit||21 to 38 years|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
Odisha Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2023
The Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment exam consists of two parts- A written Examination, and a Practical skill test. Candidates should know the Exam Pattern to prepare efficiently for the exam. The exam pattern for Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 is mentioned in the table below:
|Subjects||No of questions||Maximum Marks|
- The written examination will be conducted offline.
- It will be an objective MCQ-type question paper.
- The duration of the examination will be of 3 hours.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.5 for each wrong answer.
- The standard of examination shall be equivalent to a high school certificate examination.
- Candidates who will qualify for the written examination will be called for a practical skill test.
Practical Skill Test
|Basic Computer Skill||50||1 hour|
Odisha Junior Assistant Previous Year Question Paper PDF
All the OSSSC Junior Assistant Job aspirants can download the JA previous year question paper PDF from this page. Candidates are advised to practice all the old question papers to improve their skills. The previous year question paper PDF contains the questions and answers from the last year’s exam, which can help you understand the pattern, difficulty level, and topics covered in the exam.