West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2021 Free Job Alerts for 2357 Branch Post Master(BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM) and Dak Sevak Post Vacancy. Here you will get West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF & the Direct Link to apply for West Bengal Post Office GDS Vacancies.
India Post has published a notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak for West Bengal Postal Circle 2021. There are a total of 2357 vacancies available for Branch Post Master(BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM) and Dak Sevak Post.
If you are an Aspirant of Post Office jobs then its a good opportunity for you. So go through the detailed notification and apply on or before 19th August 2021.
West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Post Name||BPM,ABPM & Dak Sevak|
|Salary||Rs 10,000 to Rs 14,500|
|Location||Across West Bengal State|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Details
Dear West bengal Post Office Job Aspirants, Please check the details before applying the application form. Here you will get all the details and syllabus of West Bengal Postal Jobs 2021.
|Starting of Application||20-07-2021|
|Last Date to apply||19-08-2021|
|Last date for fee Payment||19-08-2021|
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male Rs.100/-
- All Female/SC/ST and PH Candidates: Rs.0/-
Candidates can pay the fees via online using CC/DC/Netbanking and Offline by visiting nearest post office.
A student can fill upto 20 choices. For 5 choices the application fee is Rs 100.
|Post Name||No of Post|
|BPM,ABPM & Dak Sevak||2357|
WB Postal Circle GDS Salary
- For Branch Post Master (BPM):Rs. 12000/- to Rs.14500/-
- For Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM) & Dak Sevak (Dak Sevak): Rs. 10000/- to 12000/-
Eligibility Criteria for WB Post Office Vacancy
The following eligibility Criteria & educational qualification required for the West Bengal Post Office Vacancy 2021
- The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 27.01.2021.
- There is age relaxation applicable as per the laws.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard as compulsory or elective subjects
Official Notification PDF of West Bengal GDS Recruitment 2021
here is the link to download the West Bengal Postal Jobs 2021 Notification PDF
The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards.
How to Apply
Follow the below procedure to apply the West Bengal Postal Recruitment 2021 application form. Apply on or before 19th August 2021.
The Application Process Consists of three Steps
- Registration: Candidates need to register first by providing all the details
- Fee Payment: Then the candidate needs to pay the fee. for all Female/SC/ST and PH Candidates, this step is not required
- Online form fill-up: Then Step 2 Fill the Application. Step 2. Upload documents. Step 3. Submit Post preferences. Preview and take a print out.