UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification. UPSSSC is inviting online applications from eligible candidates to fill up 1262 Junior Assistant vacancies. All the Uttar Pradesh Junior aspirants can fill up the application form from 21st November to 14th December 2022.
This post will give you all the details of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022. All aspirants are advised to carefully check the qualification details, Syllabus, Salary structure, and exam date of the UP Junior Assistant before filling out the application form.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
UP Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2022
UPSSSC has notification for the Uttar Pradesh Junior Assistant recruitment Exam 2022. Aspirants can check the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Notification 2022 which is given below. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official portal of UPSSSC @upsssc.gov.in
|Starting Date of Online Application||21/11/22|
|Last Date for filing Application||14/12/22|
|Admit Card Release||Release soon|
|Exam Date||Release soon|
- Fee: Rs. 25/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect)
Candidates are advised to check the official notification for the category-wise UPSSSC Junior Assistant vacancies.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Salary Structure
The salary for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant is Rs.5,200-20,200/-
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Eligibility Criteria
The following educational qualification and age criteria candidates need to fulfill to become eligible for the UP Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022.
Age Limit: The Minimum age limit is 18 years and the Maximum age limit is 40 years. However, relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable per government rules.
- The candidates should have cleared the 12th/ Intermediate Exam from any recognized board in India with CCC / Equivalent exam passed.
- The candidate must have UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card.
- They required- Typing Speed in Hindi at 25 words per minute & in English at 30 words per minute.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Selection
The USSSC will conduct a series of examinations to select the candidates for the post of Junior Assistant. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in the following.
- Written Exam (65 Marks)
- Typing Test (Qualifying)
- Document Verification (35 Marks for Higher Qualification and Sportsman)
- Medical Examination
Pattern of Examination
Before applying for the post candidates should be familiar withthe exam pattern for the Junior Assistant post.
- Mode of Examination: Objective Type Offline Paper
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4th marks
- Time Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
|विषय||प्रश्नों की संख्या||अंक|
|हिंदी परिज्ञान और लेखन योग्यता||60||30|
|सामान्य बुद्धि परिक्षण||30||15|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus
Candidates should be familiar with the syllabus to prepare effectively for the UP Junior Assistant recruitment exam. Here is the detailed syllabus of the UPSSSC Junior Assistant exam.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for UP Junior Assistant recruitment 2022
- Visit the official application portal of UPSSSC
- Download the notification and understand the eligibility criteria and other details well.
- Click on apply online
- If you are a new user, go for online registration and Login using the registration credentials.
- Fill out the application form carefully by giving all the required details.
- Upload the scanned copy of all the required documents.
- Make a payment of Application Fees.
- Submit the application form finally and take a print for future reference.
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|UP Junior Assistant Question Paper||Download Now|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For More Updates||sarkarinaukry.com|
What is the salary of Junior Assistants UttarPradesh?
The pay scale for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant is Rs.5,200-20,200/-
What is the role of Junior Assistant?
Junior Assistants assist the higher authorities with their tasks from time to time. They are responsible for major files and paperwork, preparing statements, etc.