JTET Syllabus 2022 pdf has been released by the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) for the Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test. The Jharkhand TET Paper I and Paper II Examination will be conducted soon. Candidates who are preparing for the Jharkhand TET Exam 2022 must check out the JAC TET Syllabus and Exam Pattern for your better understanding.
If you have filled up the JTET Application form and searching for the JTET Syllabus PDF then you are in the right place. Here in this post, you will get all the details of the Jharkhand Teacher eligibility test Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022.
The knowledge of the JTET Exam Pattern and Syllabus will help you to score high marks in the JTET Exam 2022. So go through the syllabus thoroughly and prepare accordingly.
JAC TET Syllabus 2022 Overview
|Board Name||Jharkhand Academic Council|
|Exam||Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test(JTET)|
|Post Name||Primary and UP School Teacher|
|JTET Exam Date||Third Week Of November 2022|
JTET Exam Pattern 2022
The candidates who are going to appear in the Jharkhand TET Exam 2022 must first go through the syllabus and Exam Patten. The Jharkhand JAC TET exam pattern will help the candidates to prepare effectively for the exam. It will help them to understand what type of questions they will encounter in the exam. It will also help them to identify the topics which will be covered in the exam. Proper Knowledge of the Syllabus and Exam pattern will help you to crack the JAC TET Exam.
Jharkhand TET will be conducted in two papers, Paper I for classes 1 to 5 teachers and Paper II for Class 6 to 8 teachers. The detailed exam pattern is given below.
JAC TET Level 1 Exam Pattern 2022:
- It is an Objective Based written test.
- Each Question carries ONE Mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answer questions.
- Level Test will be conducted for a total of 150 marks with 150 Multiple choice questions.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I(Hindi/English )Urdu/|
English for Urdu Teacher)
|Language II ( Regional Language)||30||30|
Jharkhand TET Level 2 (Mains) Exam Pattern 2022:
- Level 2 tests will be conducted for higher-level schools.
- There will be 210 multiple choice questions with 210 marks.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (compulsory) (Hindi/English, Urdu/English)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory) Regional Language||30||30|
|For Mathematics and Science teacher||60||60|
|For Social Science teacher||60||60|
JTET Syllabus 2022
Here we are providing the Jharkhand TET Syllabus in a detailed manner. Candidates can download the syllabus directly by clicking on the download option.
JAC TET Level 1 Exam Syllabus 2022
JTET Paper 1 Syllabus Child Development and Pedagogy:
- Understanding diverse learners
- Theories of learning and its implication
- Motivation and Implications for Learning
- Teaching-learning process
- Child Development
- Meaning and Concept of learning and its processes
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment
- Right to Education Act 2009
- Action Research
- How Children learn and think
- Individual Differences
- Learning Difficulties
- The Role of Heredity and the environment
- Factors Affecting Learning
Jharkhand Teacher Syllabus 2022 Language – I:
- Teaching Learning Materials
- Framing Questions Including Wh-questions
- Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation
- Unseen Prose Passage
- Principles of Teaching English
- Unseen Prose Passage
- Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials
JAC JTET Syllabus 2022 Language – II:
- Basic knowledge of English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription.
- Challenges of Teaching English.
- Phrasal Verbs and Idioms.
- Principles of Teaching English.
- Literary Terms.
- Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching.
- Unseen Prose Passage.
- Modal Auxiliaries.
- Unseen Poem.
Jharkhand TET 2022 Syllabus Mathematics:
- Pedagogical issue
- Addition and Subtraction
- Shapes & Spatial Understanding
- Data Handling
- LCM & HCF
- Decimal Fractions
JTET Exam Syllabus 2022 Environmental Studies:
- Natural Resources
- Solar System
- Food, resources, and care
- Parts of Body (internal & external)
- Group songs
- Living and nonliving
- Parts of plants
- Days and Nights
- Transportation, communication, and its development
- Weather & climate
- Disaster management
- Clothes dresses & their care
- Our Punjab
- Basic needs
- Our Surroundings
- Habitats, types
- Festivals (school, family & national)
- Health, good habits & personal hygiene
- Looking at the trees, plants & animals
- Disposal of solid waste
- Geographical features and changes
- Local Bodies (Rural & Urban)
- Community Buildings
- National property
- First Aid
Jharkhand TET Syllabus for Level – II 2022
JTET New Syllabus 2022 Mathematics:
- Compound Interest Discount.
- Playing with Numbers.
- Whole Numbers.
- Fractions Exponents; surds, squares, cube, square root.
- Negative Numbers and Integers.
- Cube root, Profit & Loss.
- Knowing our Numbers.
- Number System.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Introduction to Algebra: Algebraic identities, polynomials.
- Understanding Elementary Shapes (2-D and 3-D).
- Symmetry: (reflection).
- Basic geometrical ideas (2-D).
- Data handling, statistics.
- Mensurations; circle, sphere, cone, cylinder, triangles.
- Constructions (using Straight edge Scale, protractor, compasses).
Jharkhand TET Syllabus 2022 Science:
- The structure of Atom
- Metals & Nonmetals
- Sources of food
- Components of food
- The World of the Living organisms, microorganism, and diseases
- Materials of daily use
- The Universe
- Natural Phenomena
- Electric current and circuits
- Sources of energy
- Cleaning food
- Moving Things People and Ideas
- Change of matter
- Food; production & management.
- Acids, base, salt
- Effect of population growth & human activities on the environment
- Work & Energy
- Magnets & magnetism
- Pedagogical issues
- Natural Resources
- Environmental concerns; regional & national
Syllabus For JTET Exam 2022 Social Studies/ Social Sciences:
Syllabus of JTET 2022 History:
- Creation of an Empire.
- The First Cities.
- New Ideas.
- The Early States.
- The First Empire.
- Political Developments.
- Contacts with Distant Lands.
- Culture and Science.
- Sultans of Delhi.
- New Kings and Kingdoms.
- Regional Cultures.
- The Nationalist Movement.
- Social Change.
- India After Independence.
- The Earliest Societies.
- The Revolt of 1857-58.
- Rural Life and Society.
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies.
- The Establishment of Company Power.
- Challenging the Caste System.
- Women and reform.
- The First Farmers and Herders.
JTET Syllabus 2022 Geography:
- The environment in its totality: natural and human environment.
- Resources: Types- Natural and Human.
- Geography as a social study and as a science.
- Planet: Earth in the solar system.
- Human Environment: settlement, transport, and communication.
JAC TET Syllabus Social and Political Life (Civics):
- Unpacking Gender.
- Local Government.
- Social Justice and the Marginalised.
- Making a Living.
- State Government.
- Understanding Media.
- Pedagogical issues.
- Parliamentary Government.
- The Judiciary.
- The Constitution.