Odisha Planning Assistant Recruitment 2022: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released a detailed advertisement for the Odisha Planning Assistant vacancy 2022. The OSSC is inviting online applications for recruitment to the posts of planning assistant under the director of Municipal Administration of the Housing & Urban Development Department.
Interested and eligible candidates can fill up the OSSC Planning Assistant Recruitment application from 16th November to 15th of December 2022. In this post, you will get detailed information about Odisha Planning Assistant Recruitment eligibility, Vacancy details, selection criteria, etc.
OSSC Planning Assistant Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Post Name||Planning Assistant|
|Qualification||Diploma in Architecture|
|Salary||Rs.35400 – Rs112400|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Starting Date of application||16/11/22|
|Last Date to apply||15/11/22|
|Admit Card||Release Soon|
|Exam Date||Announce Soon|
- No Application fees are required to apply for the OSSC Planning Assistant Vacancy 2022.
Odisha Planning Assistant Salary Structure
The monthly salary of the Odisha Planning Assistant job is Rs35400 to Rs112400 of Pay Level 9 as per the group B employees.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Planning Assistant Recruitment
The following educational qualification and age criteria a candidate needs to possess to apply for the Odisha Planning Assistant Recruitment 2022.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 21 as of January 2022 and should not be above the age of 38.
The Following educational qualification is required to apply for the Odisha Planning Assistant job.
- The Candidates must have possessed a Diploma in Architecture from an Institution recognized by the Govt.
- He/She must have practical knowledge of GIS application with CADD or any other Drafting and Designing Computer Software and basic computer knowledge.
OSSC Planning Assistant Selection
The Odisha Staff Selection will conduct a two-stage of examination to shortlist the candidates for Planning Assistant Recruitment. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in the Written Examination and Certificate Verification.
1. Written Examination
This stage-1 of the OSSC Planning Assistant selection process is the Main Written Examination. It shall consist of two papers each of 100 marks. The detailed subject and distribution of mark is given below
|Paper 1||Concerned Subject||100|
|Paper 2||Concerned Subject||100|
- The duration of each paper is 2 hours
- The Questions will be objective MCQ-type and short answer type questions.
- The exam will be offline in pen and Paper mode.
2. Certificate Verification
Candidates 2 times the vacancies in order of merit category-wise based on sum total of marks secured Verification in Paper-I & Paper-II in the Main Written examination shall be shortlisted for Certificate Verification.
How to Apply for OSSC Planning Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official application portal of OSSC which is ossc.gov.in
- Then Read the official notification of Odisha Planning Assistant 2022 Advertisement.
- Then Click on apply and register yourself by providing all the details.
- Then Fill out the application form by providing all the necessary details
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- then print out the confirmation page and keep it for your future reference.