Bihar Post Office recruitment 2021 Free Job Alerts for all Bihar Postal Job Aspirants. Good news for you all there are a total of 1940 Bihar Post Office Vacancies available. Here you will get detail information about Bihar Post Office Vacancy 2021 Notification PDF & the Direct Link to apply for Bihar Post Office GDS Vacancies.
Bihar Postal Circle has published Bihar GDS Cycle III 2020-21 notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak for all Bihar Post office. There are a total of 1940 vacancies available for Branch Post Master(BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM) and Dak Sevak Post.
As per the Employment newspaper, The Bihar Postal Recruitment 2021 is live now. Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can fill up the application form. The application process will be live till 26th May.
Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Post Name||BPM,ABPM & Dak Sevak|
|Salary||Rs 10,000 to Rs 14,500|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
- Employment News this week pdf | 8th to 14th May2021 | Rojgar Samachar Pdf
- Bihar Post Office Vacancy 2021; Apply for 1940 GDS Posts
- DFCCIL Previous year Question Papers PDF Free Download
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 for 1074 Junior Manager & Executive Vacancy
- NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021
Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2021 Details
Dear Aspirants, Please check the details before applying the application form. Here you will get all the details of Bihar Post Office vacancies 2021.
|Starting of Application||27-04-2021|
|Last Date to apply||26-05-2021|
|Last date for fee Payment||26th May|
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male Rs.100/-
- All Female/SC/ST and PH Candidates: Rs.0/-
Candidates can pay the fees via online using CC/DC/Netbanking and Offline by visiting nearest post office.
A student can fill upto 20 choices. For 5 choices the application fee is Rs 100.
|Post Name||No of Post|
|BPM,ABPM & Dak Sevak||1940|
Chhattisgarh Postal Circle GDS Salary
- For Branch Post Master (BPM):Rs. 12000/- to Rs.14500/-
- For Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM) & Dak Sevak (Dak Sevak): Rs. 10000/- to 12000/-
The following eligibility Criteria & educational qualification required for the Bihar Post Office Vacancy 2021
- The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 27.01.2021.
- There is age relaxation applicable as per the laws.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard as compulsory or elective subjects
Bihar Post Office Official Notification PDF
Here is the link to download the official notification of Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards.
How to Apply for Bihar Post Office Vacancy
Follow the below procedure to apply the Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 application form. Apply on or before 26th May 2021.
The Application Process Consists of three Steps
- Registration: Candidates need to register first by providing all the details
- Fee Payment: Then the candidate needs to pay the fee. for all Female/SC/ST and PH Candidates, this step is not required
- Online form fill-up: Then Step 2 Fill the Application. Step 2. Upload documents. Step 3. Submit Post preferences. Preview and take a print out.