Odisha Multipurpose Health Worker Recruitment 2023: The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) reopened the online application portal for the ANM candidates to fill up 2753 MPHW Female vacancies in Odisha.
Interested and eligible ANM candidates can fill out the OSSSC MPHW application form by visiting the official portal OSSSC. In this post, you will get complete details about OSSSC MPHW recruitment including the syllabus exam pattern and mock tests for the upcoming OSSSC Recruitment 2023.
Update As of 4th October: The OSSSC has revised the earlier notification for the recruitment of MPHW 2023. The revised notification is as follows
- The advertisement has been updated to make all candidates from Odisha eligible for job vacancies, regardless of their district of origin.
- Those who couldn’t apply earlier can now Apply for the MPHW Recruitment by visiting the official portal.
- There’s no need to register with a specific employment exchange.
- A provisional merit list will be created, and a final selection list will be based on merit and candidate choice at a later stage.
- The deadline for online registration/application has been extended.
- Those candidates who had already submitted their online Application earlier, are not required to apply again.
Latest Update As of 23/11/2023
The OSSSC has released the Multipurpose Health Worker admit card on 23rd November. Candidates can download the admit card by visiting the official website of OSSSC. The OSSSC will conduct the MPHW written examination on 3rd December 2023.
OSSSC MPHW Recruitment Overview
Candidates can check the important Points of the Odisha Multipurpose Health Worker Recruitment Exam from the below table:
|Name of the Exam||Multi Purpose Health Worker(MPHW)|
|No of vacancy||2753|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||0674-2597106|
Odisha MPHW Notification 2023 Details
The OSSSC has released the MPHW vacancy official notification. Candidates can check the detailed notification by visiting the official portal of OSSSC. All the details of Odisha MPHW Recruitment eligibility, the Application Process, Exam Pattern, and syllabus Details from this post.
|Events||Exam Date (Tentative)|
|Notification||29 April 2023|
|Online Application Process||11/10/2023|
|Last Date to Register Online||23/10/2023|
|Last Date to apply Online||25/10/2023|
According to the OSSSC MPHW official notification are 2753 MPHW(F) vacancies available. The OSSSC will conduct a written examination to fill up these 2753 Female MPHW vacancies.
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC MPHW Vacancy
Candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for the Odisha MPHW Vacancy 2023.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 21 as of January 2023 and not be above the age of 38.
Candidates aspiring to become a Multi-Purpose Health Worker should possess the following educational qualifications:
- Candidates must have passed +2 in any stream from a recognized board
- passed Health Worker Female (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) Training Course conducted by the Odisha State Nursing and Midwives Board or passed out from INC (Indian Nursing Council) approved institutions either Govt. or private.
The OSSSC will conduct a Written Examination MPHW Vacancy. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in the Written Examination.
Odisha MPHW Exam Pattern
The OSSSC will conduct a written examination to shortlist the candidates for the MPHW posts. The detailed exam pattern is as follows
- The written test will be conducted for 100 marks.
- Questions will be MCQ type in OMR System.
- The exam will be offline
- Each question carries 1 mark
- There shall be a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong response.
- The duration of the Exam is 2 hours.
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|Questions as per ANM Syllabus||60|
|Question-Based on Practical Skill||25|
Odisha MPHW Syllabus
here I am updating the syllabus of Odisha Multipurpose health workers.
|MPHW Revised Notification||Check Now|
|MPHW Notification||Download Now|
|Application Link||Apply Now|
|Official Website||Visit Now|
What is the salary of an Odisha Multipurpose Health Worker(MPHW)?
As per the Odisha Revised Scales of Pay Rules, 2017, The Odisha Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW) will get a salary ranging from Rs 21700-69100/-. The basic pay of Rs. 21,700, is the minimum salary for Level 5 of the pay matrix in Odisha.