IIT Kanpur has published a notification for the recruitment of Senior Project Executive Engineer Post in the Project numbered 2016466 in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Kanpur. Here you will get complete information about Senior Project Executive Engineer Recruitment 2020. Go through the full details and read the notification carefully before filling the form. If you have any doubts regarding this recruitment and application procedure, you can ask us your queries via the comment form given below.
Details About Senior Project Executive Engineer Recruitment 2020
|Designation||Senior Project Executive Engineer|
|Last Date||21 May 2020|
|Interview Date||22 May 2020|
|Salary||1 Lakh Per Month|
The candidate’s major tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Leading a large team of Engineers, and Students to develop cybersecurity solutions for OT environment
- Development of Industrial Grade Cyber Security Products for OT systems
- Leading multiple teams working on multiple Research/Development/Delivery of Products in Cyber Security
- Leading Procurement of Industry Scale Test-beds
- Design and development of Industry Scale Test-beds from OEM supplied components
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in relevant fields from IITs or IISc, and demonstration of outstanding talent either in the form of publications in top tier conferences/journals, or history of delivery of project outcomes as a student or as employees in previous jobs.
- Hands-on experience ICS SCADA cybersecurity.
- Hands-on experience with developing cybersecurity solutions for Industrial Control Systems, Power Systems, etc.
- Hands-on experience in developing Intrusion Detection Systems for Operational Technology.
- Hands-on experience in leading Engineering teams in Cyber Security of Industrial OT System.
- Hands-on experience with Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing in the OT environment.
- Hands-on Experience in Developing OT Honeypots.
- Experience in Procurement of Test-bed Solutions by designing specifications, working with multiple vendors, and solving design problems with OEMs.
- Ability to work on deadline-driven projects.
1,00,000 – 10,000 – 2,00,000 INR per month.
The appointment will be made initially for one year and can be extended up to five years or till the end of the project whichever is earlier, subject to satisfactory performance. Performance reviews will be held weekly. The appointment can be terminated at any time if found unsatisfactory.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply by submitting a detailed resume with copies of all experiences and project details, a cover letter summarizing the experience in relevant technologies and software, copies of degree certificate and grade sheets for all degrees, School final, and Higher Secondary exams.
- Submission accepted only as accepted via email: to Prof. Sandeep K. Shukla, Computer Science and Engineering Department, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur 208016, UP (email: [email protected]).
- Please note that if a detailed cover letter, copies of grade sheets, certificates are missing, the application will be immediately rejected.
- The last date to apply is May 21, 2020.
- The tentative date of the interview is May 22, 2020.
Email ID: [email protected]
Check Also IOCL Recruitment 2020