Punjab Postal Recruitment 2020: Punjab Postal Circle has invited an online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak on its official website. Now all interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official portal till 11 December 2020
There is a total of 516 posts available. So the candidates who are interested in Punjab Postal Recruitment 2020 vacancies and have all the required qualifications can apply for this Punjab Postal Recruitment 2020 from 12th November 2020 to 11th December 2020.
All candidates can check important dates, eligible criteria, Age limit, Qualification, selection criteria, Exam pattern other details here. If you have any doubt you can ask in the comment section below.
Punjab Postal Recruitment 2020 ;Highlight
|Organization||Punjab Postal Circle|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS)|
|No Of Vacancies||516|
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Details:
Here you can check important dates, eligibility criteria, Age limit, Qualification, selection procedure, Exam pattern other details of Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020. If you have any doubt you can ask in the comment section below.
Punjab Postal Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Of Online Application||12/11/2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11/12/2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Postal GDS Recruitment 2020
- Candidates must have 10th Pass
- Should posses basic computer knowledge
- Minimum Age limit is 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit 40years.
- There is an age relaxation applicable as per the rules.
- RS 100 for General/OBC candidates
- Nil for SC/ST/PwD candidates
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment Notification PDF 2020
Punjab Postal Circle has released a notification and conducted to fill Gramin Dek Sevak Post. The online application process has started on 12th November and its last date is 11th December. The official notification PDF is available below. Download the notification and read carefully the details notification before filling the application
Follow the below steps to apply for the Odisha Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy
- Visit the official Website of Indian Postal Recruitment https://indiapostgdsonline.in/gdsonlinec3p3/reference.aspx
- Read the detailed notification first.
- then click on registration and register yourself by giving all the required information correctly
- Then click on the fee payment option and pay the required fees. You can pay using DC/CC/Net Banking/UPI
- Then click on the apply button and fill in all your educational details, address, and all.
- for the document, verification upload clear image of the certificate, mark sheets, and caste certificate.
- Then Choose your preference of post.
The selection for the Jharkhand Post Office Gramin dak Sevak vacancy will be carried out on the basis of a merit list. The merit list will be determined on the basis of marks obtained in the 10th class.