Odisha livelihood mission Vacancy 2020 for 817 Various posts. Odisha livelihood mission has published a Recruitment Notification to Recruit 817 Young dynamics candidates for various posts like the project Assistant, Block Project Manager, Project executive, and more. Here you will get detailed notification about Odisha Livelihood Recruitment 2020.
Odisha livelihood mission Vacancy 2020 Overview
|Organization||Odisha Livelihood Mission|
|Post Details||Project Assistant, Block Project Manager, Project executive, and more|
|Total No of Post||817|
|Job Location||Across Odisha|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last date||7th July|
Check Also Latest Govt Jobs
Odisha Livelihood Mission Job: Important Dates
|Starting Date of Application||17th June 2020|
|Last Date of Application||7th July 2020|
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Deputy Chief Executive Officer||03|
|District Project Manager||07|
|Block Project Manager||161|
|Block Livelihood Coordinator||294|
|Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Chief Executive Officer||PG Degree/Diploma (2 years) in relevant disciplines||18-37 Years||Rs.60000-70000|
|Project Manager||PG degree/Diploma/CA/Cost Accountant/MBA with relevant discipline||18-37 Years||Rs.40000-50000|
|Project Executive||PG Degree/Diploma in relevant discipline with PGDCA or MCA/BE/B.Tech||18-37 Years||Rs.25000-35000|
|District Project Manager||PG Degree/Diploma in Management/Social Work/Rural Development/Rural Management/Agriculture/etc||18-37 Years||Rs.60000-70000|
|Project Manager||PG Degree/Diploma in Rural Development/Rural Management/Agri/etc.||18-37 Years||Rs.40000-50000|
|Project Executive||PG Degree/Diploma in Management/Rural Development/etc. and CA (Inter)/Cost Accounting (Inter)/M.Com/MBA with specialization in Finance/Finance Management||18-37 Years||Rs.25000-35000|
|Block Project Manger||PG Degree/Diploma in Management/Rural Development/Rural Management/Agribusiness/Forestry/etc.||18-37 Years||Rs.25000-35000|
|Block Livelihood Coordinator||Graduation from National/State reputed with at least 55% minimum Marks or equivalent Grade||18-37 Years||Rs.15000-20000|
|Project Assistant||Graduation from National/State reputed with at least 55% minimum Marks or equivalent Grade||18-37 Years||Rs.10000-12000|
Odisha Livelihood Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
Method of Selection: Selection will be based on CBT, Computer Practical Test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview.
- Computer Based Test (CBT): Shall be of 150 Marks consisting of General Awareness (25 Marks), General English (25 marks), Reasoning & Mental Ability (25 marks), Mathematics (25 marks) Thematic Knowledge (30 Marks) and Computer Knowledge Test (20 Marks).
- Computer Practical Test: Shall be of 30 marks for the candidates shortlisted in Computer Based Test.
- Group Discussion: Shall be of 10 Marks for shortlisted candidates for postcode SMMU 01, SMMU-02, SMMU-03 only.
- Personal Interview: Shall be of 25 marks for shortlisted candidates
- A Candidate must secure at least 50% marks in Computer Knowledge Test to qualify for the next steps in the selection process.
- Similarly, a candidate must secure minimum 50% marks in Computer Practical Test to place his/her name in the final merit list.
Place of Examination: Exam will be held in Bhubaneswar and city limits only.
Important Links of Odisha Livilihood Recruitment 2020
Here you will get all the important links to Apply Odisha livelihood mission Vacancy 2020. Click on the Apply Now button to directly go to the Official Portal. Follow us for Upcoming Odisha Livelihood Recruitment 2020.