Odisha Group C Syllabus PDF 2021: Odisha Staff Selection Commission is going to fill all the group C vacancies by conducting a combined Recruitment examination. There are a total of 2841 Group C post vacancies available for the posts of of Statistical Field Surveyor, Assistant Revenue inspector, Amin, Forest Guard and excise constable.
In this post, You will get complete information about the OSSSC Combined Recruitment Examination 2021 including its syllabus and exam patter. So read the post carefully to get the complete information.
OSSSC CRE 2021 Overview
|Exam Details||Combined Recruitment Examination|
|Posts||ARI, Amin, Statistical Field Surveyor,|
Excise constable, Forest Guard
|No of Vacancy||2841|
OSSSC Combined Recruitment Exam Pattern.
The OSSSC is going to conduct a Combined written test for the recruitment all the vacant group C posts. The knowledge of the exam pattern will help you to prepare well for the OSSSC CRE 2021.
As per the official Group C Recruitment Notification
- The exam will be conducted offline mode. The question paper consisting of a total of 180 questions and each question carries 1 mark.
- The questions will be MCQ type and each question carries 4 options out of which 1 option will be correct.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. There will be a negative marking.
- For Each wrong answer 0.5 Marks will be deducted.
- The duration of the exam will be of 3 hours.
- The subject-wise question and mark distribution is as follows
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
OSSSC combined Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
According to the OSSSC Group C Recruitment 2021 notification, the syllabus for the combined Recruitment examination 2021 is as follows
Arithmetic: 40 Marks
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Squares and Square Roots
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Percentage and Averages
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mass, Mean, Median, and Probability
General Knowledge:40 Marks
- Matching Historical events with dates, personalities, and places,
- Geographical facts with places,
- States, Countries, and institutions with headquarters,
- Books and authors,
- Scientific facts and discoveries with dates, persons and uses,
- Current events with places and personalities, and,
- Matching questions of miscellaneous type.
English: 40 Marks
- Reading Comprehension Grammar.
- Articles Grammar.
- Prepositions Grammar.
- Spelling Grammar.
- Verbs Vocabulary.
- Antonyms Vocabulary.
- Idioms and Phrases Vocabulary.
Odia: 20 Marks
- Essay writing on familiar topics (within 250 words)
- Letter Writing (Personal letter, Applications, Business or Official) (within 150 words)
- Translation (One English passage of around 100 words to be translated into Odia):
- Comprehension of an unseen prose passage (5 x 2) = 10 marks
Five short questions to be asked
Basic Computer Knowledge: 40 Marks
- Word Processing
- Spread Sheet Applications