Jharkhand Postal Recruitment 2020: Jharkhand Postal Circle has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 1118 Gramin Dak Sevek(GDS), Assistant Branch Post Master, & Branch Post Master Post. The Postal Circle is inviting applications from 10th Class Pass students to fill up all the vacancies. The Interested candidates who are seeking for 10th pass Jobs can apply for Jharkhand postal recruitment 2020
Jharkhand Post Circle recruitment 2020 Details
|Organization||Jharkhand Postal Circle|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS)|
|No Of Vacancies||1118|
|Starting Of Online Application||12/11/2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11/12/2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Postal GDS Recruitment 2020
- Candidates must have 10th Pass
- Should posses basic computer knowledge
- Minimum Age limit is 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit 40years.
- There is an age relaxation applicable as per the rules.
- RS 100 for General/OBC candidates
- Nil for SC/ST/PwD candidates
Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment Notification PDF 2020
Jharkhand Postal circle has released a notification and conducted to fill Gramin Dek Sevak Post. The online application process has started on 12th November and its last date is 11th December. The official notification PDF is available below. Download the notification and read carefully the details notification before filling the application.
Follow the below steps to apply for the Odisha Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy
- Visit the official Website of Indian Postal Recruitment https://indiapostgdsonline.in/gdsonlinec3p3/reference.aspx
- Read the detailed notification first.
- then click on registration and register yourself by giving all the required information correctly
- Then click on the fee payment option and pay the required fees. You can pay using DC/CC/Net Banking/UPI
- Then click on the apply button and fill in all your educational details, address, and all.
- for the document, verification upload clear image of the certificate, mark sheets, and caste certificate.
- Then Choose your preference of post.
The selection for the Jharkhand Post Office Gramin dak Sevak vacancy will be carried out on the basis of a merit list. The merit list will be determined on the basis of marks obtained in the 10th class.