IOCL recruitment 2020:Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited applications from the GATE qualified students for the recruitment of Engineers and Officers post. So the interested candidates who have a valid Gate Score can apply IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2020
The last date for the online application process was May 6th. Due to the Corona Outbreak, the last date has been extended to May 24th, 2020. So the interested candidates can apply till May 24th.
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Details
|Starting Date of Application||07/04/2020|
|Last date to Apply Online|
|Issuing of Call Letter||To be notified soon|
The following eligibility criteria must be full filled before applying the application form.
- The age of the candidate must not be more than 26 as on 30th June(Age relaxation applicable)
- The candidate must have a Valid Gate Score.
- The Candidate should have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering(BE/B.Tech?Equivalent) from a recognized institute.
- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 65% marks in aggegate for GEN and OBC. For SC/ST minimum 55% Aggregate mark Required.
Eligible Candidates Can apply Also:
How to Apply
Follow the below procedure to apply IOCL application form
- Click on the link given below the page
- Then Click on apply online then read the detailed notification and information about Gate 2020 registration number.
- Then the candidates are required to register themselves by giving the correct details.
- After filling up everything click on the submit button.The application will be submitted
- Then Download the confirmation page for future reference.
Some FAQ About IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2020
How can I get a job in IOCL through gate?
The recruitment in IOCL is mainly through the GATE exam. You just need to score more than 55% marks depending upon your branch of Engineering.
Is IOCL a Government Job?
Yes, IndianOil (Mauritius) Ltd. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), commonly known as IndianOil is an Indian government owned oil and gas company headquartered in New Delhi
What GATE score is required for PSU?
Gate score varies each year depending upon the vacancies and no of students applied. If you have cleared the cut off you can apply IOCL. All the best
What is the salary in Iocl?
Salary in IOCL varies according to post.Minimum payout 20,600/-per month to 58,000.The gross valuation of remuneration to the company will be about Rs. 15.10 Lakhs per annum inclusive of performance related pay (PRP).