HPPSC Recruitment 2020: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has invited an online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Civil) on its official website. Now all interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official portal before 05 January 2021
There are a total of 26 posts available. So the candidates who are interested in HPPSC Recruitment 2020 vacancies and have all the required qualifications can apply from 10-12-2020 TO 05-01-2021
All candidates can check important dates, eligible criteria, Age limit, Qualification, selection criteria, Exam pattern other details here. If you have any doubt you can ask in the comment section below.
HPPSC Recruitment 2020 ;Highlight
|Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|Job Type||State Govt|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|No Of Vacancies||26|
|Qualification||B.tech/BE in Civil And Electrical Engineering|
HPPSC 2020 Vacancies Details:
Here you can check important dates, eligibility criteria, Age limit, Qualification, selection procedure, Exam pattern and other details of HPPSC Recruitment 2020. If you have any doubt you can ask in the comment section below.
HPPSC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Of Online Application||09/12/2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01/01/2021|
Eligibility Criteria for HPPSC Recruitment 2020
Assistant Engineer (Civil):
- Must Possess a regular full-time degree in Civil Engineering from an Institute / University duly approved/recognized by the AICTE / UGC or AMIE enrolled up to on or before 31-05-2013 from Institute of Engineers (India), Calcutta. Knowledge of customs, manners, and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Assistant Engineer (Electrical):
- Must possess a regular full-time degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering from an Institute / University duly approved/recognized by the AICTE / UGC or AMIE enrolled up to on or before 31-05-2013 from Institute of Engineers (India) Calcutta. Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
- Minimum Age limit is 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit 40years.
- There is an age relaxation applicable as per the rules.
- Five years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible only to the bonafide S.C. of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. / O.B.C. of H.P. /W.F.F. ofH.P. / Persons with disabilities of Himachal Pradesh. For H.P. Govt. employees and Ex-Servicemen of H.P.; age relaxation is as per government’s instructions issued from time to time. The age relaxation for these categories is available only if there is a post reserved for these categories.
- Age of a candidate shall be reckoned as on 01.01.2020.
- Rs 400 for General/Other state candidates
- Rs 100 for SC/ST/PwD candidates
- Nil For Female Candidates
Salary For Assistant Engineer
- Fixed AmtRs. 27750
HPPSC Recruitment Notification PDF 2020
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has released a notification and conducted to fill Assistant Engineer. The online application process started on 09th December and its last date is 05 January 2021. The official notification PDF is available below. Download the notification and read carefully the details notification before filling the application
Follow the below steps to apply for the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Assistant Engineer Vacancy
- Visit the official Website of HPPSC recruitment 2020 http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc/
- Read the detailed notification first.
- then click on registration and register yourself by giving all the required information correctly
- Then click on the fee payment option and pay the required fees. You can pay using DC/CC/Net Banking/UPI
- Then click on the apply button and fill in all your educational details, address, and all.
- for the document, verification upload a clear image of the certificate, mark sheets, and caste certificate.
- Then Choose your preference of post.
The selection for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Assistant Engineer Vacancy will be carried out on the basis of a merit list of Written Exam And Interviews
Important Link For HPPSC Recruitment 2020
About Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commision
Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January 1971. Prior to this date, the function of the Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts were being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC). The HP Public Service Commission (HPPSC) was established on 25th January 1971.
The Commission has its own building and the office located at Nigam Vihar (Chotta Shimla) on Cart Road. The HP Public service commission is doing direct recruitment of Class-I & Class-II posts of different departments. Every year it publishes various recruitment notification to recruit all the govt vacancies of Himachal Pradesh.
What are the Job Opportunities at HPPSC Recruitment
HPPSC is conducting recruitment for all the government department of Himachal Pradesh. So you will get following job opprtunities from HPPSC over the years.
Some FAQ About HPPSC Recruitment 2020
Who can apply for HPPSC?
Any Indian citizen can apply for HPPSC Recruitment provided that they have minimum qualification & their age limit should not be greater than the prescribed age limit of HPPSC.
How can I apply for Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2020?
You can apply for HPPSC Recruitment by visiting to their official site www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
What is HPPSC Exam?
Himachal Pradesh Public Service commission(HPPSC) conducts an examination to recruit candidates for various posts. That examination is called HPPSC Exam