GDMO Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Medical Education Andra Pradesh(DME AP) has published a recruitment notification to recruit 550 General Duty Medical Officer on a contractual basis. Here you will get complete information about DME AP 550 GDMO Recruitment 2020. Go through the full details of the GDMO Vacancy 2020 and Read the notification carefully before filling the form. If you have any doubts regarding the GDMO recruitment and application procedure, you can ask us your queries via the comment form given below.
DME AP 550 GDMO Recruitment 2020 Details
Here is the overview of DME AP Recruitment 2020. Check all the details.
|Designation||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs 53,945 per month|
|Location||Vijaywada, Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Important Dates for DME AP Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date of Application||12/05/2020|
|Last date to Apply Online||18/05/2020|
|Application fees||No Fee|
Here you can find the complete details of all eligibility criteria required to apply DME AP Recruitment 2020. The Age limit, Minimum Qualification required full vacancy details, Payscale, and the application details given below.
Check Also BFUHS Recruitment for Docters and Nurses
|Post Name||No of post||Qualification||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|General Duty Medical Officer||550||MBBS and Registered with Indian Medical Council||40 Years as on 01-07-2020. Age relaxation applicable for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-serviceman||Rs.53,945/-|
How to Apply
Follow the below procedure to apply DME AP Recruitment 2020 application form
- Click on the link given below the page
- Select the post you want to apply then read the detailed notification
- Then the candidates are required to register themselves by providing the correct details.
- After filling up everything, click on the submit button. Then the application will be submitted.
- Then Download the confirmation page for future reference.
Here is the detailed selection procedure for DME AP 550 GDMO Recruitment 2020.
- The selection of candidates will be done via a marking system. Then an interview.
- Total Mark will be taken out of 100
- 75% mark will be taken from marks obtained in qualifying MBBS Examination
- Weightage for no of years since passing qualifying examination is up to 10 marks @ 1 marks per MBBS Completed year
- Weightage for contract service in Govt. Institutions up to 15%
- 2.5 Marks per Six months in Tribal Area
- 2 Marks per six months in Rural Area
- 1 marks per six months in Urban Area
- There will be no Interview marks.
Important Links for ICF Chennai Recruitment 2020
You can find here all the important links to apply for ICF Chennai Recruitment. The candidates are required to read the detailed notification carefully before filling the application form. Subscribe to us to get free job alerts.
- AIR INDIA Recruitment 2020 for AASL First Officer
- Andhra Pradesh Public Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2020: Apply Now for 665 Post
- APPSC ASO Mains Result Published, Check Now
- APPSC Forest Beat Officer Mains Results Published, Download Merit List, Cut off
- Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Apply online for SI and Constable Post
- Assam PSC Recruitment 2020